- How do you set up? We can set up multiple ways. The truck can be featured or not; we can set tables for a buffet or multiple food stations. Usually, the venue and the type of menu will dictate the most efficient layout. The best part is we can totally customize for each event. Plus, the food is hotter and fresher because it is prepared on site.
- How much does it cost per person? We do not charge a per person price. Based on the menu items chosen we will prepare a quote for your review based on your anticipated head count. We can then modify the quote until we have a menu and budget that is appropriate for your event.
- What do you furnish? We are full service. We will have tables, linens, chaffing dishes, serving pieces, etc. Unless otherwise agreed. All quotes will include plates, napkins, and flatware. We use the heavy weight, clear, disposable plates and cups, white paper napkins, and heavy weight, silver disposable flatware. (The use of tables staying at the venue for the food is recommended. Food can then be left out for guests upon our departure.)
- How much space does the truck need? The truck is 28 feet long. We need 30 feet, which is approximately 3 parking spaces. The truck and hood system require a 14-foot clearance. We will take this into consideration when looking at trees, strung lights, balconies, power lines, etc.
- When will you arrive? This to depends on the event and venue. We will want to be in place at least an hour before the intended time to eat. In certain venues, we arrive earlier to be in place and set up prior to guest arrival. We will customize an arrival time based on your timeline and venue.
- How long will you stay? We will allow 2 hours for the food service. We can pack leftover food away in foil containers to be refrigerated or left out for guests. Additional hours can be booked at a rate of $100/per hour.
- How many people will you have working? We will have a crew to set up, maintain, and break down any food stations or buffets. The number of crew will depend on the size of you group and your menu choices. The cost of the crew is included in our fee.
- Do you have bussers? If you wish to hire bussers to keep the venue picked up throughout the event and keep up with trash receptacles, etc. We can provide this service for $40.00 per hour/per busser.
- Do you have bartenders? We have experienced bartenders available for $100 per hour/per bartender.
- Do you offer Cake Service? We do. Plates, napkins and flatware included. Up to 100 guests $175.00.
101-300 guests $250.00. 301-500 guests $325.00.
- Do you offer Wedding Day Coordinator services? We have multiple members of our staff that are available to act strictly as the day of coordinator, independent from the catering services contracted. All of which have extensive event, restaurant and catering backgrounds. The fee is $500 for the day and includes up to 2 hours of consultation preparing for the event. Additional services available on a case by case scenario.
- How do I secure our date? Once we have an agreed upon quote, a 25% non-refundable deposit will be due within 10 days to hold and guarantee the date.
- When is my balance due? The balance will be due 10 days prior to the event date. At that time, we will touch base, make any final modifications to the menu/guest count and collect final payment.
- How long do I have to make changes to the menu? We can easily adjust up until 10 days prior to the event. Adjustments to guest count, menu items, etc. We are flexible until this point; at the 10 day mark we begin ordering and preparing for your event as agreed therefore the menu is firm.
- What methods of payment do you take? We accept; cash, personal checks, business checks, & money orders. We also accept all major credit cards: AMEX, Discover, MC, & Visa. Credit Card charges will be subject to a 3% convenience fee.
- Do you have a minimum order? We have a minimum order of $750.00. If you have a smaller event, we can discuss a drop off catering on a case by case scenario.
- How is the delivery and set up fee calculated? Our delivery/set up fee is based on mileage instead of time as
Up to 15 miles = $100.00
16 – 30 miles = $200.00
31 – 45 miles = $300.00
46 – 60 miles = $400.00
61 – 75 miles = $500.00
- What if less guests attend then anticipated? We will leave any extra food in disposable containers. We do not prorate for less guests. The food has already been purchased, prepped, and prepared.
- What if more guests arrive than expected? We often bring extra inventory. If discussed in advance, we will supply additional food items based on demand and charge accordingly, on the day of the event. We will want a contact person to address this with during the event to ensure we agree on how this is executed.